The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member from Sweden/Germany

Kim1978

Hello everyone,

I'm a Sweden living in Germany since a couple of years. I found this board and signed up a couple of days ago but this is my first post. Hopefully I will learn as much as possible before I make my buy.

Currently I drive an Audi S6 with 400bhp but now I am looking for more powerful and something that can challenge the Porsches, BMWs and AMGs on the Autobahn and the MKIV came to my mind.

Best

Kim

http://www.garaget.org/?car=25043

Wow,

I like the S6, very old Skool, if that pulled up next to u at the lights you would not think that had 400 bhp. No offense, just lacking on street cred. LOL

So you've opted for a Supra, Y not a Porscher 911 Turbo?

They are supposed to be cheap as chips over there :)

We also have a Supra member in Germany JSPEC GERMANY

May be worth giving him a PM :D

Welcome to the club Kim

Wow,

I like the S6, very old Skool, if that pulled up next to u at the lights you would not think that had 400 bhp. No offense, just lacking on street cred. LOL

So you've opted for a Supra, Y not a Porscher 911 Turbo?

They are supposed to be cheap as chips over there :)

We also have a Supra member in Germany JSPEC GERMANY

May be worth giving him a PM :D

Welcome to the club Kim

Thanks everyone

Yeah, i love Audis, especially the S6 with the 2.2 turbo engine. Some ppl have pushed it over 1.000 bhp...and that is a lot from 2.2litre.

You are right, it lacks street cred, but it is a real sleeper. I am not much into stickers and other bling bling stuff, I like when the car speeks for itself on the Autobahn or on the red lights.

I am negotiating with a guy for his 600ps engine...that would probably make my S6 one of the fastest in Germany, but we will see.

Anyway, I thought of a 911 Turbo for a while but they are expensive to buy and insane expensive when it needs repair/service or whatever. Basically very little aftermarket parts for that car, and those that are available are expensive as hell.

Kim,

so are u after a Supra, or are u looking to put an insanely huge engine in ur S6. I bet u must have some serious fun, as every one would want to race u, as its a real sleeper.

So what car meets do u go to in Germany?