The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Dream Car To Import

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Ah, a lovely car. It's a Gallardo, right? I have a hard time telling the difference :D.

Thou there's a guy around town that owns a orange one, and oh, everytime I see it, wet dreams... ^^ I'd pay good money just to drive one for five minutes :D

Ah, a lovely car. It's a Gallardo, right? I have a hard time telling the difference :D.

Thou there's a guy around town that owns a orange one, and oh, everytime I see it, wet dreams... ^^ I'd pay good money just to drive one for five minutes :D

yes its gallardo in uk they are about 90k plus my dream car if am honest

Just make sure you dont land it on its roof incase theres a fire like posted awhile back.

The Gallardo's doors open normally so you'd be ok.... hopefully :p

The one in the crash a few weeks back was the more expensive 'murcielago' which has the proper lamborghini style doors. They couldn't get them open once the car had flipped over & they ended up burning alive... eww.. :blink:

Stunning cars, I'd love one.

I haven't seen many that haven't been butchered though. The Japanese that buy Lambos have dubious taste to say the least. There were about 20 at Daikoku last Friday, mix of Diablo's and Gallardo's, plus an untouched Countach.

Some of the "styling" mods made me want to cry. Plastered in stickers, neons, strobe lights and huge wings and exhausts. One even had fake diamond encrusted headlights :blink:

Kept my mouth shut though, they're popular with the Yak.

We were chasing quite a nice Diablo down the Wangan, sounded awesome and some nice belches of flame out the back. The AE86's couldn't quite keep up though :D

Have you seen the video on Youtube of the twinturbo Gallardo? Sounds v nice :)

Group buy??? :)

Really nice car. My dream car that is in the realms of possibility (without lottery win) is a Ferrari 360. Maybe in 3-4 years if I ever get good enough at my job to go contracting :)

one day hopefully and given the prices in japan comapared to Uk Based ones its not an unrealistic target in next 2- 3 years ..

one these beast for under 75k :) :)now and in a few years they will be 60k..ish :innocent: