The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone used or heard of this trader on EBay?

Conrad

Apologies if this has been posted up before but not been reading the board as much as usual.

Was just looking for OEM skirts and spats on Ebay and saw this trader who´s selling fibreglass copies. He also does the OEM Spats & TRD splitters too....

He has good feedback albeit for mainly minor items such as bonnet vents and healight eybrows.

Noticed somebody bought some OEM skirts recently and left positive feedback. 160 quid for the pair too....

Anyone know what the fitment is like on this stuff?

I bought some skirts for my MR2 turbo from that seller.

They were an awful fit, over 2 inches too short, i had to cut them in half and extend them with fibreglass and filler, didn't bother leaving negative feedback as i would have got the same in return.

Noticed somebody bought some OEM skirts recently and left positive feedback. 160 quid for the pair too....

That would be me.

The appear to be good quality. However i havent been able to test the fit. They will be on the car by the beginning of june if you can wait that long :)

there was a guy who posted up here (his first and only post) a few months back really bigging these up, im assuming he was the seller. i asked him a few questions but he never got back. for the money you could splash out to have them altered you might aswell buy off a trader on here. peace of mind and all that

I've just bought some off of that Ebayer .. they are currently sat at the local depot awaiting pickup by me tomorrow evening. I will let you know how the fit is when I get a chance to look at them and will also post pics.

Ok cool,

Let us know on the fit Guigsy/Jive....

I was in no rush to buy any of these yet as I´m not back in the Uk until July. Was just weighing up my options for when I come to buy another Supra, regards getting one with or without kit etc