The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Looking forward to friday

JamieP

do these things just seem to bolt on the same manifold each time

No, this one is water cooled, i was at thinkauto today in silverstone having all new oil and water pipes made for it, also this one is 3.5" vband so wont work with my current downpipe, Turbofit are making me a custom 4" one friday, ill be keeping the 3" one incase i change back to the 4088.

Is that the one you were waiting on mate?? Looks Massive??Thats more of the atmosphere gone now with that thing sucking it all up, haha.

Geo.

Nah mate, still waiting on that one to come, was never planning on going for this but it came up at the right time so thought id give it a try;)

Is there any chance you could post up a dyno plot for your 4088 and one for the PHR 3 after it's mapped?

I can overlay them in photoshop so would give a great way of comparing the two.

The only plots i have of the gt4088 is with this boost problem (lag and not holding) that it had so not a fair comparision bud.

Guest Nicholas

You gonna come out and play with the T51's jamie? Ash's is nearly done should have mine done next month would be good to compare :)

The only plots i have of the gt4088 is with this boost problem (lag and not holding) that it had so not a fair comparision bud.

That's a shame, nevermind.

I for one will be very interested to hear your feedback after you've done a few miles with the new, good or bad.