The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XS Power exhaust fitted today

Rory

... and its LOUD. Much louder than I expected , and to be frank a bit too loud. Its a nice note for sure and its good fun.

I guess its not so loud on a turbo as it is on my N/A. Performance seems just the same so far, will take it on a longer run tonight to see how it is.

Looks like I'm going to piss the neighbours off in our nice quiet street :blink:

... and its LOUD. Much louder than I expected , and to be frank a bit too loud. Its a nice note for sure and its good fun.

I guess its not so loud on a turbo as it is on my N/A. Performance seems just the same so far, will take it on a longer run tonight to see how it is.

Looks like I'm going to piss the neighbours off in our nice quiet street :blink:

Dr Doom has an XS and it sounds terrific!!

I live in quiet cul de sac so I would never get away with it!

Enjoy!!

H.

Dr Dooms does sound good and Rob Evan's (which is not as loud as its a TT)

Dr Doom has an XS and it sounds terrific!!

I live in quiet cul de sac so I would never get away with it!

Enjoy!!

H.

Total agree i think some of my neighbours would be out with pitch forks if i got one :D

I'm now thinking of getting one of these bargain zorsts too. I was going to get a quiet one (e.g. touring medalion or such like), but seeing as some of my neighbours have been really anti-social recently I think I'll lower my game to their level. :innocent:

Good man. Far too PC otherwise...:D

I'm now thinking of getting one of these bargain zorsts too. I was going to get a quiet one (e.g. touring medalion or such like), but seeing as some of my neighbours have been really anti-social recently I think I'll lower my game to their level. :innocent:

Good lad...;) I get on with my neighbours really well, so I would feel really guilty about having a really loud zorst!!

My street is only about 60 yards long and it had 4 Supes a GT4 and an MR2 turn up the other night. I think the neighbours look at me as if I am having a crisis!!:D

H.