The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Miles of smiles (Supra) day

turbonut

do you ever get one of those days? Get into the car, turn the key, engine burbles into life, you start to smile....blip the fast peddle (sweet music :D ) your smile turns into a grin.....back off the drive, into first...ROAAAR off down the road and all the way to work shake your head and smile at just how smooth it runs, how that power feeds in subtly at first, then snarls its way up up the gears, flying along smooth straight stretches and sticks to the twisty bits :D

You take the long route to work just to enjoy being so tuned into your beast...and then dont want to get out :more:

I can't imagine driving any other car ever again, its awesome :yahoo: :lalala:

lolxx

I don't drive mine every day but I was spotted a couple of months ago by Garetheves apparently with a huge smile on my face I passed him in oncoming traffic!!:D

I had just driven through the town centre and seen the reflection of the Supe in about 20 shop windows......:cool:

It doesn't get much better than that!!

H.

Good timing on this thread...

Came in from training last night about 11.00 after the drive back from Glastonbury thinking "God - I love this car" :)

45 minutes of B roads with a few quick bits where you can leave everything standing listening to my zorst...:D

I'm sure there are better cars out there, but I'll never afford one.

Four years now and I still love the Supe to bits...:love:

G :)

Guest Geneb

just how true and because of that post and the fact the sun is shining i say sod work im taking today of to play in my car:):)

I had just driven through the town centre and seen the reflection of the Supe in about 20 shop windows......:cool:

It doesn't get much better than that!!

My girlfriend despairs when I take moments out of driving thru town to look at the reflections of the car as I'm driving past shop windows. I can't help it, I've got to remind myself of what I'm lucky enough to own, and get to see what everyone else is staring at too!

Always have a big grin when I get to put some power down on the road. Greatness :D

Nice thread hun! :) glad you started your day off to a good start. Nice to see a bit of sun today too. I was gona leave shortly in the astra to go get Tat done, but thought sod it, wait another 30 mins or so and take the Supe instead! :D

:yeahthat:

Thanks Linda :(

Stef, Rob just remember the good times you've had cus they get you through all the cr@p in between :friends:

I've had loads of delays and let downs getting the Supe the way I want it, its slow progress but I'm getting there - I'm sure its the same for most of us here. You just have to be persistant and look beyond it because you know how great these cars can and will be, when its all sorted. :love:

lolxx

Stef, Rob just remember the good times you've had cus they get you through all the cr@p in between :friends:

I've had loads of delays and let downs getting the Supe the way I want it, its slow progress but I'm getting there - I'm sure its the same for most of us here. You just have to be persistant and look beyond it because you know how great these cars can and will be, when its all sorted. :love:

lolxx

:D ;) :)

Me 2 :(

and I do love those days where the weather is great and the roads are clear :)

Hi Mark :wave:

Yours is going to look gorgeous with that deep blue ;) The leather seats look ace in my beastie, smell great too :D Unfortunately had bad migraine on the Saturday so just went straight home but definitely coming to Leicester this Saturday, I could pop by 9.30ish if you'l be in, or on my way back? Hope viki and Tom both well, hi to both :hug:

Lx