The mkiv Supra Owners Club

400+?

Smellywelshman

Halooooo everybody,

finally got broadbad installed at home so that I can post without my boss giving me the Evil Eye!!!!

So, I'v a '93 N/A and feel the need for it to go as fast as it looks!! Whos the best person to talk to regarding a part-ex and princesses with more than 400ponies under their skirts?!?!

So glad to be able to finally join in!

I heard that! Its just that I know I've got a really good one now but dont want to get rid for sumat thats been hammered!!!

You have two options:

1) Sell it and buy a TT (far, far, far more cost effective)

2) Spend an additional £6k+ and go for the NA-T conversion

I'm not sure what makes you think all TT's have been hammered? If they are stock or near stock, it hardly matters if they have - so long as they have been well serviced and have the 'correct' modifications if boost has been raised, it doesn't matter. Mine was thrashed though 30k miles over 3 years at 1.2 bar and I didn't have a single issue with the engine.

All I wanted really was to know if anybody knew of a dealer who was knowledgeable and trustworthy for me to get in contact with!? A TT would be great, but I wouldn't mind something a little more....exotic!!

Oh, I see, you want to flog it and get something (non-supra) thats faster. I seriously doubt any traders here would be interested as they only trade other Supra's.

Try http://www.maranellosales.com/ they have some awesome cars in the 400bhp range, but not sure they'll give you a good trade in value though.

no no no no no no no no mate! sorry, wrong end of the stick! The Supra is THE car for me, was just thinking of one with a single already fitted like.

Oh right, I read 'exotic' and thought Italian :D

As mentioned I really doubt any traders here would be interested in a PX with an NA. You would be best off flogging it yourself and getting some cash together.

However, there's no harm in contacting: Jurgen, Whifbitz or CJ for options (they're all car traders). I'm sure they'll offer some free advice at least.

Italian, ITALIAN!!!! What do you think I am!!! Greasy! Thanks for the info, its much appreciated. The only thing stopping me from a turbo conversion is the lack of ABS on mine, thats a lot of 'go-go gadget power' without any 'woah-juice'! D'ya dig?!

I can see it now

BREMBO - Because we have lots of woah-juice