The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello all, i just joined

Guest Jode

Guest Jode

Hi, i dont have a supra (yet) currently having lots of fun with its little bro the MR2 turbo.

Both the supra and mr2 are just gorgeous cars though stunningly curvy and best in white :p (ok yes mine is white).

Took the opertunity to join and find a good friend i havent seen in way to long.

Isnt the supra one of those rare sports cars that can look amazing with and without a spolier, cant say the same for mine , in my opinion, also the rx7 can manage it depending on the colour.

Anyways, hi all , have a good one :p

Hello :)

Welcome!!

You are correct about white being the best colour, but wrong about the spoiler issue. Anyone who removes the spoiler should be buggered with a hot wire brush and sat in a bucket of salt IMO!!

H.

White is not a colour, it is base under proper colour. Vans are white, not proper cars! Oh and thanks for spoileress comment :p

Hi matey! :D seems i must be the long lost friend then ;) when i didnt answer any of your calls, wasnt that a big enough hint ;) Just kiddin mate, phone is being an absolute nightmare at the mo, but only for people trying to get hold of me, outgoing is fine.

Seriously though weve got to grab some time one w'end when the sun is out, soon as well. And you've got to come for a spin in the Supe, cos i fancy one in the MR2 :)