The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Center Gravity Ltd, chassis tuning ?

AshBhp

Just spoke to Chris of CG and must i was very impressed with his knowledge.

I will be booked in for corner weight and full suspension set up. :)

Also i will do a photo report for us chaps.

Excellent, when are you going over there mate? I might pop over and say hi (as I'll probably be over there getting my washing from my mum :D ). I'd be interested to see what he has to say about my camber and caster problems.

Excellent, when are you going over there mate? I might pop over and say hi (as I'll probably be over there getting my washing from my mum :D ). I'd be interested to see what he has to say about my camber and caster problems.

Within the next 2 weeks Bob, could do with a camera man. :D

Wow ive lived up the road from this place for years and never heard of them, my Mrs used to keep her horses just off Holly Lane where these guys are based.

I'm going to call them to see what it would cost to have a full geo and corner weight set-up done on my westfield.