The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Recaro Seats

Nic

I'm checking the price of new OEM Recaro seats, but I can't identify on the EPC what the part number is.

If anyone has these fitted as standard on their car, could you do me a favour and let me know your frame/model number, so I can identify the part number please.

:thanks:

I suspect they will be either ludicrously expensive or discontinued, but will try to find out off Toyota, if I can work out which part number they are :help:

Anyone happen to know the weight of the Recaro seats?

They look exactly like the ones from the Integra, and they are pretty heavy, not worth the money imho, I'd say stock is comfyer(If thats the right word)

The ones from the Integra brand new are aroind 800quid per seat!

Better with some lightweight fixed backs...makes ya feel as if your driving a performance car, as their generally lower down

Nic out of interest are these still made?? like the ones seen here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachm...5&d=1178829710

They are quite different from Integra seats mate

The ones shown in that link look very similar, apart from the obvious differences i.e their black leather and have a hideous pattern down the middle, am I right in thinking they are not the oem ones then?

i just rang my local toyota and it comes in 2 nits apparently? base and the back rest...the base is roughly £1000!! and the back rest (top half) are only £2500!!!!!!!!! (rough prices)

dont think i will get any then :p

:faint: