The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yay i got in

uzthedentist

received this today from pippa

Uzman

Thank you for entering your car in the JTS 2007 Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours Competition on 3rd June 2007 at Silverstone. The standard of entries was very high and the selection of the finalists was not easy.

I am pleased to advise that your car has been selected as a finalist and will be on show in the Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours Arena.

You will receive a driver and passenger pass. Please let me know your full address as the tickets will be posted to you just prior to the event.

We will require a full tech spec to match the car as it will be at JTS, as these will be displayed on each car for the public and also the judges to read. If you wish to make any changes to the spec I hold this must be received by 24th May 2007.

I look forward to receiving any changes to the spec and also your address, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards, Pippa

now i gotta get the rest of my parts fitted fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone else going to jts?