The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car is booked in for respray

MrHanky

After umming and ahhgging for the last few weeks, posting numerous Photoshop request type threads and also a few what colour threads I have taken the plunge.

Unfortunately I cannot get in until the 6th July (Johnnyknox's is going in before mine), so chances are I won't have it for JAE.

I am going for the dark pearlescent blue as seen on the Ford GT in the image below.

As well as the colour change I will also be getting rid of the arial and rear wiper and having them welded over etc. An Abflug type I wing is also being fitted and my brother Cable will get the TRD one that he has been after for so long :)

Also I am keeping my current front lip and having that blended into the standard front that is on just to have something slightly different. Only other thing is the wheels are being refurbed. 2 are scuffed and one has a chunk missing (none of this done by me I hasten to add).

I am really looking forward to this but at the same time cannot believe how much I am spending on this car :)

I will post the results once it is all done as well as a few pics as it is being done.

Mark

Ford%20GT%20Blue.jpg

Make sure you dont part with any money untill you are totally happy with the job, Im having loads of trouble with the garage that sprayed mine..... the paints blistering and the stone chips are unbelieveable.....

Cheers for the advice mate :)

Only benefit to Stef going in first is, if its crap then I can cancel mine :p

He seems like a very good guy so I will just have to wait and see. Uk Rich and Suprastar 3000 are both happy with his work and there cars are immaculate IMO

I hate that guy! :p

I really do hope that yours is ready for JAE though mate :(

Yer me 2 :)

I really don't think it will be and I don't want him to rush, so im not too worried if it isn't ready. I will just have to go in the DC5 with Vic