The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member saying hello!

bondinho

Hi all,

I registered recently after deciding that I am finally going to buy myself a Supra. Just sold my Starlet GT Turbo yesterday, and was going to revert back to a well modified 200sx but thought I'd treat myself and find a nice mkiv manual NA Supra :D

So if anyone knows of anyone selling a black or red one around £4K then let me know! ;)

Off to look at a red one in Clevedon tonight which finishes on ebay tomorrow night. Hoping it will be as good as description says or I'll be losing 2 hours of my life :D

Anyway, just thought I'd post and say hello :rolleyes:

Welcome to the club mate,

Finished with the toy car and thought you'd move on to something more... 'beefy'?

You made a good choice. :D

Welcome bud :)

That car has lots of different shades of red/orange going on...:blink:

Looks like its had a new bonnet (or new front wings and bumper :blink: ) as the colour is slightly off, but it could be innocent enough.

Welcome to the club mate,

Finished with the toy car and thought you'd move on to something more... 'beefy'?

Kind of, but I used to own an s13, and then s14, then got a Starlet EP82 so I could afford to run it while I found my feet with a mortgage etc :) Now I've got promotion I'm able to get a proper car again - not that there is anytihng wrong with starlets, little pocket rockets but just not my ideal car! :D

I went to check the car, the colour difference was literally just the lighting in photos, bit of fading on door handles and another area (hopefully will polish up a bit) - and I've actually bought it for quite a good price so I'm happy :D Its done 111K miles but it drove perfectly and no weird noises etc. Picking it up 2moro after the aircon has been re-gassed.