The mkiv Supra Owners Club

[2002 JDM SZ, manual] How much my car is worth???

SupraPL

Hi.

I'm just testing the water... as maybe i will buy TT...
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

Very, very rare 5 years old Supra MKIV:

- JDM Toyota Supra MKIV SZ, 5 speed manual

- The car was made in March 2002 and imported to UK in January 2003 as a brand-new.

- 9 months MOT and Tax

- Mileage 43000 miles

- Full Toyota service history & clear HPI

- Absolute standard excluding 6000k HID lights, 18” Mania Racing Vortex rims (will clear UK brakes) and HKS Hyper Titanium exhaust (cost £980).

- £1.2k worth ICE

- Cat1 alarm and immobilizer

- The car is mint!

Bonus:

4 new Toyo Proxes T1-R tyres (£484, unused)

Eibach Pro Kit springs (£200, still in box)

Some pics:

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5631/43183795qo8.th.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1961/52265536ta1.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2048/pic0042ll9.th.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2046/pic0045vz3.th.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8035/pic0056ne4.th.jpg

Very short video:

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/0bf2ef22-a7e6-48f9-be91-992000bfa695.jpg

Thanks

Tomasz

I forgot that i can't import to the UK younger than 10 years old TT! :thumbdown:

just go n/a-t Tomasz.

as long as you don't go crazy with boost/turbo choice i'm sure you'd be fine.

speak to the guys at turbofit and make sure it's mapped properly and you'll be right

;)

Nooooooo! This is one of the last few dozen MkIVs ever made. It should be kept stock IMHO.

lol, i hear ya there and if it were mine i'd probably just stick with the n/a and be happy with it.

however, he's not going to get a TT as new as this unless it's in the uk already and he's already got the car so all he needs is the conversion which i'm sure turbofit would gladly help out with.

just realised actually if you're wanting a newer TT Tomasz, contact Superstar DJ and make him an offer ;)

just go n/a-t Tomasz.

as long as you don't go crazy with boost/turbo choice i'm sure you'd be fine.

speak to the guys at turbofit and make sure it's mapped properly and you'll be right

;)

CW about PHR N/A-T kit and N/A-T idea:

"...save your money, there is no ecu with either kit. In my opoinion you should forget N/A to turbo conversions, sell the car and buy a TT, or expect to spend 10,000 on a proper conversion with a mappable ecu. I get loads of N/A to Turbo conversions here for me to look at, I usually turn them away as they are total junk. Sorry, but I have to tell you what I honestly think, and I think you are wasting your money buying either of these kits..."

I regret that i didn't buy M3 E46 :imsorry:

I don't want to spend +8.5k on car which will be not reliable...

Why is it a five speed? I thought all very late N/A's had a six speed Getrag in them? If it's as nice as you say it's a shame to butcher it. You can buy a mint TT fr little money these days, if you go about it right.

It's worth whatever anyone will pay. Surest way is to find out for sure, quickly, is to auction it ;)

I do agree with Jake, but since you are hell bent on making more power (and creating 100 new threads about it) why not stick a TT lump into it?

Then get a decent turbo kit, fuel kit and spend some money on the ECU and fitting.

Not really sure why you said...

I don't want to spend +8.5k on car which will be not reliable...

Why is it a five speed? I thought all very late N/A's had a six speed Getrag in them? If it's as nice as you say it's a shame to butcher it. You can buy a mint TT fr little money these days, if you go about it right.

It's worth whatever anyone will pay. Surest way is to find out for sure, quickly, is to auction it ;)

Only SZ-R are 6speed.

I don't want 13 years old TT. I don't want 10 years old TT... Please don't misunderstand me: i had 13 years old Supra, the car was very reliable and i enjoyed it but i want 5 years old car.

Auction (Ebay): it is a good idea!

If i will not go N/A-T route i will sell it (i don't want do this as i love my Supra, always dreamed about Supra's but i need more power) and buy probably M3 E46. :rolleyes: Reliability first, then power, then appearance...

I do agree with Jake, but since you are hell bent on making more power (and creating 100 new threads about it) why not stick a TT lump into it?

I don't want to swap engine. I just need 400BHP.

It is a forum so what is strange in that? I'm a noob so i'm asking...

Make me an offer mate ;)

I've already got a 2000 VVTi 6speed TT. I don't want a NA.

How come yours is a non-VVTi? I thought all the newest ones had VVTi.

Yours is a genuine 02 model right? Are you sure it's not one of those that were just registered wrong (like GreenPeace's green "W reg" one that was actually a few years older)

I presume you've checked the VIN number on mkiv.co.nz ?