The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another newbie saying hello.

Mr Cull

Two weeks a go I brought this:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/140826.htm

Supra for £4800 – which I think was a fair price (?)

So far I found this site extremely useful!

- First The mkiv Supra Owners Club - What to check when buying a Supra.pdf came in handy as my knowledge of Supras and cars in general is a little limited.

- Secondly I needed to know where the fuse box was so I searched the forum and easily found the information I was looking for.

- Lastly I am swapping my insurance to Sky as they are not only cheaper but cover me knowing about the mods. When I tried www.confused.com and put in the mods not one insurer would quote me.

I must say I am surprised and delighted with the amount of information and friendly helpful people on this site. I am sure this will come in extremely useful in the future. This site is a credit to its creator and members.

I live in Loughborough – Leicestershire: So anyone in the area may see me driving around from time to time and a may pop along to one of the local meets some time in the future.

:welcome: that looks like a stunning Supe for £4800, great find, I bet you're well chuffed :D

Yeah I'm propper chuffed i love it. The car i drove before this was a crappy Rover 216 so this is a completely new experience driving a car like this! :D

Hi and welcome. That is the best supra colour in my opinion. Looks stunning.

I really like the colour aswell. The pictures on pistonheads don’t do show the colour too well it looks almost black and the wheels appear really bright. This is a picture I have taken which shows the colours more accurate.

Image000.002.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :friends: