The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2007 pictures and videos

Branners

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as yours mate front oil seal, again! but i wasn't on the Dragonball.

bugger, never heard of these being a problem before now

:(

hasn't done much damage has it mate? shouldn't be to difficult to fix, i've got my mate damo who's a lexus techy to come fix mine, appaently the parts are peanuts and it only takes about 3hours, it'll probably take him 5 including the chin waggaing:d

No damage as i added a super bright LED to the low oil circuit the first time it happened just so i would notice before it affected oil pressure;) Yeah its an easy fix,but its the underlying cause, don't want to worry you but take a look at this thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=108524

this is the third time in just over a year for me, twice in a month! so i'm getting a little sick of it:(

hope yours is OK.

Simon has hundreds of quite exceptional pics - that he will host as so many of them...

So bung yours up here and we'll make up a portfolio...

:)

SHUT UP PAUL:p

Yep they will be ready next year:p

Mine arn't that good lol.....I missed the sunny bit, coz was knackered..i reckon i prob got about 40 to 50 (usable ones lol) going to get em up this evening on a website which i will link...no idea how they have come out lol...coz cant tell in a 2.5 inch viewfinder lol

LOVES the pics so far...some well good qaulity ones, hope mine are at least half as good lol (and in focus )

Keep em coming!

Si:cool: