The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2007 discussion (post all discussions in here please)

Branners

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd just like to say it was nice of everyone to leave clackett lane at 7:15, i got there at 7:30, o was of the understanding that we were leaving here at 7:45, admitadly i broke down after this and couldn't go anyways, i was just a bit disapointed i didn't even get to see anyone:( maybe next year

only live 20 mins from the tunnel, the dragonball was great met loads of new people from here, the drive down was great as was the drive back, the raffle was cool to i won 4 prizes, i put 2 back though:D hopr everyone gets back safetly;)

front crank oil seal went on my way from clackett lane to maidstone to try and catch the others up:(

i haven't been a lucky chap lately

sorry to hear to here that mate, i think last minute thing had to be at the tunnel at 8.30 instead of 9, not sure why:search:

We got back to Lincoln about half an hour ago! Great to meet some new faces. Thanks to Paul E for going through the hell of getting it all organised - a thankless task indeed - cheers Paul, another memorable trip!!

Good fun on the way back with Pig and a Scooby up to the M25!!

Cheers guys - a good run!!!

Some great memories to relive again!

See more of you at Dragonball 08!!!!!

Great meet again this year and the weather was far better.... yesterday it was anyway. So awesome to see some of the faces from last year and meet so many new yam-yams. Carly and I had a fantastic time and we look forward to seeing you all again next year, or at another yam soon. Terrible drive to the tunnel (weather wise, I'm glad we all stuck together), but as soon as we stopped to buy some yam at the monster Calais Vin place two exits down, the sun came out and it was really nice. I hope you all were as fortunate and that everyone made it home in one piece. Sunny skies and smooth sailing for about 15 minutes from the tunnel. ... Then, a 10 mile traffic yam due to multicar accident. We sat with the motor off for an hour. Rest of the yam home was ok. Gary, thanks for haulin all those parts down and I'm sorry finding an ATM was such a PITA. I'll have pics up tomorrow I hope. I have to fly tomorrow, so probably won't post again til tomorrow nite. Good times, and just the right amount of drinking this year. Sorry Ben, you would've enjoyed that lunch I think. I hope you weren't puking your yam-yam out the whole way home. You gotta stop drinking that sh*tty whiskey after beer. Paul, huge thanks mate for making it happen. Would've missed it for the world. Elton, I mean Odd-job, where's your hat? I wanna see that pic Ben. Sorry no speech this year, but didn't want to make a yam-yam of myself. Next year, I hope all the club members who couldn't make it for whatever reason are there. It truly is a great meet.

front crank oil seal went on my way from clackett lane to maidstone to try and catch the others up:(

i haven't been a lucky chap lately

ANOTHER oil pump seal, ye Gods, what's happening!!??? Once over your undoubted disappointment please post up engine specs, history et cetera, for the good of all and sundry.

Great weekend everyone, thanks.

Special thanks to Paul & Donna for sorting us all out yet again.

It absolutely p'd it down on the way down the M3 earlier on. Had to slow right down. FFS, at one stage I think we were down to about 60 leptons. :blink:

I had a right job keeping up with Mad Simon B. ;)

Right, I'm knackered now so off to bed shortly. I'm SO glad I ain't got work in the morning. :D

Excellent trip, thanks again to Paul for going through all the work and getting us together, Odd job needs yam yamin up abit guys, so hopefully next year we get him yam yamed :D

Great to see every one and hope to see you in future meets ;)

i'd just like to say it was nice of everyone to leave clackett lane at 7:15, i got there at 7:30, o was of the understanding that we were leaving here at 7:45, admitadly i broke down after this and couldn't go anyways, i was just a bit disapointed i didn't even get to see anyone:( maybe next year

Well I was at Clackett and left with everyone at 7.30??

Well infact I left at at 7.35 as the wife went in for a coffee and all the others left dead on 7.30.So I had to play catch up as well.

Thanks guys - I dont know about you but I'm shagged this morning... :) Also - actually got sunburnt on Saturday (it rained here apparently so we had the best of it...!) :)

Prizes to Wayney - for warping from Clapham to the tunnel it about an hour and a bit... :cool:

P111ddy for eventually waking up...:blink:

Mike and his lovely better half - the shy and retiring wallflowers of the forum :D

Pig for peaking at 5 and then going till 12+... ah to be young again! :innocent:

Henk - the new Mkiv bouncer! :Pling:

Gaz - bunging back in the prizes for auction like the gent you are :)

Lui 'you missed a bit' Sorrenti... for the fancy leg work! :p

Simon - who has some great pictures which he will be hosting (link to follow) as far too many to view here :)

And everyone else too numerous to mention...I think everyone agreed it was a great and social atmosphere this year

Everyone else will take away some great memories (may be not the main course on Saturday... which if I can wangle a discount from them I will put to the charity if OK?)

Just a great atmosphere and good to see such a great bunch of nice people...

Next year something different (?) - lets see... :)

What fun, but dam im tired now! Brought the Supra to work this morning to carry on clocking up the mileage. I cant believe i managed do the whole event off boost!

Thanks so much Paul, i bet your relived there were no major drama's this year....not even a blow out :D See you next near.

Couple of personal messages:

J spec and Carly: Cant wait to see you again soon!

Ellis: Good effort with the scooby!

Burna: Yam Yam

Wayney: Check the smoke under boost!

Dragonlady: Great idea to convoy and please thank Ian for the tunnel!

Rush: How do you feel now you have lost your title?

UKRich: Bring on next year for the comparison, nice to meet you again.

Odd Job: Oh no your mentioned already!

Turbofit: Thanks so much, you REALLY did pull out all the stops so i could go :respekt: (Will put up a thread so people know what happened to the motor tonight)

have you smashed that sat nav yet matey

Lol. Yeah sorry we couldn't say goodbye Rob & Simon. We could hear that NA exhaust though! :)

Had a fantastic time. Sadly my car wasn't ready, but I got a lift in a much better one anyway, even if it was with a right girl.:p Great to meet old and new faces and was pleased to see no mishaps or police stoppages throughout the entire journey.

I do feel crap this morning to though! :rolleyes:

Laters all.

Greg

Oh i had an amazing time, it was well worth every penny! Thanks to paul E and everyone who made dragonball 07 memorable and possible! It was great to put names to faces and meet new ones. I hadnt laughed like that in ages! Odd job, you have to get that bowler hat!!

Great to meet you pig, j-spec germany, uk-rich, sheefa, rush, ellis and so many more people who i met at the dragonball!

Got to admit though, im so knackered from all the driving this past weekend and im lucky ive got a couple of days off work to charge me batteries up!

Bring on dragonball 08!! Yam Yam :D

Yam

Huge thanks to Paul & all the team for making Dragonball 07 such a success. I had a brill time & met lots of nice new faces. Cant wait to see the pics, P.S. hats off 2u Si for standing in that monsoon rain by the services and taking pics of all the cars. I'm absolutely shattered, its been a fun wkend, thanks again to every one for keeping the Dragonball sprite alive.

Hopefully see u all next year, roll on Dragonball 08 :D