The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another what colour thread

csmadmatt

Well here we go again another "what colour thread"

Heres the situation i messed up fitting my skirts and spats so have had to blend them in slightly and with my car being red it's going to need a full respray!

My bodyshop are going to spray it out of hours for me (boss doesnt know about it!) for £100 quid all in they have offered me a a slight change in the colour they have told me there going to do it red again but are unsure what shade exactly, and have offered to put a pearl over the top before they laquer it!

Heres my dilema do i have a pearl or will this look a bit max power?

they have offered me either a gold, green or purple pearl for no extra price should i do it?

Matt

Right ive made me choice i went to the body shop late last night whilst he was spraying my old mk2 golf gti (which i sold to my mate) and we had a play with all the different pearls with the red i have chosen and,

GOLD wins the effect was stunning look at it one way and its as red as can be but look at it on a slight angle and OMG gold glittery type effect with the red it looks stunning i cant wait to put it on my car now :D