The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball. Last minute.com

p111ddy

Chaps, I was meant to be going in my own car to dragonball but unfortunately more problems occurred which means my car can’t make it :( which means neither can I:( Unless anyone wants to go and have myself as the passenger if this can be done?

P.S I’m clean, tidy and I don’t smell :D

Here's hoping:)

whereabouts in "greater London" are you?

See Wayneys post fella

Scooter,

He lives near Harrow :) Just off the A40

Arent they mostly in the hotel by now?!

Maybe but if anyone's got a spare seat then that'll great coz i can still get down to the meeting point

If you can get to the meeting point and then to clackets i can meet you there and you're welcome to join me.........

...........i'd come and get you but its nearly midnight, a very early start and it's a fair detour (i'll be coming up the A3).........

............if you get totally stuck call me (07760 264024) at stupid o'clock in the morning and we'll see what we can do (worst you'll do is give me a wake up call)..........

.....should just say i'm sneaking in at the last minute with "S7EVE" 's place.........ok'd with him but not managed to get hold of Paul E so theres a risk i'll be having a day trip to clacketts/Kent only :D

If you can get to the meeting point and then to clackets i can meet you there and you're welcome to join me.........

...........i'd come and get you but its nearly midnight, a very early start and it's a fair detour (i'll be coming up the A3).........

............if you get totally stuck call me (07760 264024) at stupid o'clock in the morning and we'll see what we can do (worst you'll do is give me a wake up call)..........

.....should just say i'm sneaking in at the last minute with "S7EVE" 's place.........ok'd with him but not managed to get hold of Paul E so theres a risk i'll be having a day trip to clacketts/Kent only :D

Your a true gent mate:thumbs: hopefully i can arrang to get down to clacketts and i will see you down there i have also found a mate with a spare seat too but fingers crossed it'll work out for us both;)