The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hi and sorry but I need some advice

Guest edlon

Guest edlon

HI

I finally did it, or nearly. Yes i manage to halfway convince my other half that i really need to fulfill my dreams and get a supra twin turbo.

It was and remains a tough task.

I have been looking around and decided to go for a import japanese spec. Mainly as the UK models are so dear, I was given a budget of UNDER £8000.

I have seen a few at KEIGHLEY TRADE CENTRE. Have any member on here bought from them, or know anything about the company and the quality of their cars.

Or where is the best place to look (not ebay), do you guys have any people(importers) that are reliable and would be able to help me.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hey dude and welcome..

8k will get you a good car, but most probably a auto. Don't be put off by this as they are a fantastic drive..

The best person to speak to is either Jurgen (VERY well known importer) or CJ, but not sure if he still has cars for sale as he is moving abroad shortly. Have a look through the FOR SALE section dude, probably the best place to find a supra as most of them are looked after!

In case the search didn't give the correct message about KTC - never, ever think about buying from them! Their cars are barely better than scrap.

Jurgen and Whifbitz have a great reputation for their imports, failing that take a look in the forums "cars for sale" section. I think CJ may have stopped trading now due to his move abroad.

The good thing about the cars here is most of their recent history can be found in the members posts on this forum.

Guest Enola Gay

I lived in Keighley for many years (I still have the scars -mental and physical). No one I know would ever touch KTC.....