The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Northampton meet

Guigsy

surely if u own it u work when u want ;)

im guessing it'll be a weekend? i wasnt arround for the last one so i dont know where the guys went last time but i believe sixfields was mentioned.

p.s pay ur membership so u can continue posting ;)

Nice drive over this way if you guys are up for it. Already cleared a meet with a local pub owner, lovely pub, parking for 100 cars, nice beer garden etc. Skyline OC regulary meet there. Welland lodge in Mkt harborough about 12 miles north of Northampton, so easy for the Leics guys too. :search:

If this is arranged a couple of weeks in advance I could join in cos my sister lives in East Hunsbury at the moment :D

No can do bank holiday weekend though, but next weekend and the one after bank hol I could probably get myself ooop north for a bit.

Seeing as I don't really know the area at all, I can't organise anything sorry. Jezzys post sounded pretty good though... Postcodes please when a location is decided upon!

Nice drive over this way if you guys are up for it. Already cleared a meet with a local pub owner, lovely pub, parking for 100 cars, nice beer garden etc. Skyline OC regulary meet there. Welland lodge in Mkt harborough about 12 miles north of Northampton, so easy for the Leics guys too. :search:

Ok, leave it with me and i'll run through some details with the Welland lodge. Its the perfect place for a nice sunny meet, or if it rains its a massive pub. If anyone can suggest dates and times, evening or weekend etc that would be cool?.

Just confirmed with the Welland lodge, and they're happy to accomodate any time other than thursday nights, as the VWOC meets there. She's also said that if we get a good few numbers coming, we may even get a BBQ! :D So dates then guys and gals?

May be a bit short notice, but next weekend, 26th or 27th is perfect for me. Plus I am going on a tunnel run to Paris on 28th so would make it a perfect weekend!!

Getting some new bits and pieces done next week too.

Guest blueangel

im up for most nights after about half five, just not the sunday as i'll be at the japmids meet.

what about saturday 26th seems the most acceptable date???

also the greatest stupid question where is welland lodge? (Please don't say welland) post code or is it just off a A road?

I can do a saturday evening up to 9pm, then i have to go DJ in town 2 mins away from the Welland lodge. That could be a laugh actually if we all went into town, 10 Supras all parked outside the bar while i play to the masses! :D Postcode is LE16 9DG.