The mkiv Supra Owners Club

To buy or not to buy????

Guest patience

Guest patience

My other half (after much hinting from me) has decided to buy me my own supra.

I like autos as I am typically lazy, it will just be a toy for me so I guess an NA will be sufficient but at the right price, a TT would also be considered. An aerotop would be very nice also. I have no preference on the colour really but we had a black TT before and I loved it very much....we sold it coz I went and got pregnant!

Any offers or suggestions?

Guest patience

OK I posted some examples of what I am looking for and now the post is gone???? Has some rule been broken here and the post deleted?

Guest patience

Ah ok I was wondering until I saw the fact that the other thread I had been watching ie the one about centre parks was missing a page.

Guest patience
buy a renault espace

Don't need it I have a range rover for that. This will be just for nipping around in. Maybe I should just get an MX5 :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest patience

went to see an aero NA today, unfortunately a no go for my other half,, didnt like the miles!!!

my hunt continues....