The mkiv Supra Owners Club

thinking of removing the spoiler, anyone have any pics

dannysupratt

Hi.

Ive had my wing off for a month now and I have had rubber grommits in the holes till I made up my mind to make it perminant, that took me a week. Its now going in on Mondy to have the holes welded up and a respray (hatch only), should be sorted by Wednesday or Thursday, Ill then put some pics in my garage.

If you go into search thread (or posts I can never remember) for "wing removel" youll come across other people who have had it done already.

Best of luck.

BOB.

Holes are still not blended, I put some plastic buttons, painted them in 3L2 and secured with silicon from bottom and clear laquer from top. Took off rear wiper (if you keep your car clean and waxed, water will not stay on rear window anyway). It is easy to take off, be carefull when taking off black plastic bonnet cover, other than that spoiler is kept by 6 screw total, you can take them easy using 10mm socket key.

Image156.jpg

Image158.jpg

Image159.jpg

Image160.jpg

Image161.jpg

Image157.jpg

Cheers for that!, still a few bits to do making the inside a full black pack and facelift lights. Then maybe some bigger brakes, where the feck do you stop spending as soon as one thing is done the you seem to come up with the next mod. Great though!!!