The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bye bye Supra ......

Muffleman

.....see you Saturday :D

I feel you're pain RedM, kinda like your thread http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=110253.

At 7:30 this morning, I woke the neighbours putting the Supe onto the trailer :innocent: and it's now on it's way to Turbofit. Providing there are no more boost leaks or any other annoying little problems, the car will have it's final mapping session tomorrow, MOT Saturday morning and then I pick it up lunchtime :yahoo: In theory, it will finally be how I want it.

Well so much for buying a car from Japan that was completely done, I'm probably up to about £7/8k on top of what was already an expensive Supra. Not all of it was necessary :eyebrows: but I wanted it all to be spot on.

Yep, would definitely do it again, I love my Supe :love:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7913/img00036zi3.jpg

This visit isn't too bad, it's only a couple of days. It's worse when it's away for a week or so. What's even worse is totally without a Supe, that sucks big time ! Regretted selling my first one so much I had to buy another shortly after :D

Not TF trailer mate, it's a company they have used a number of times as they are a little more friendly to the plight of those with low suspension and silly bodykits :D

Not sure tbh mate, my arse-dyno was already quite happy but Dan,the mapper, just laughed and said 'there's more to come'.

I would be surprised if Trial didn't put forged pistons in etc when they rebuilt the car given how much they spent on the car ! But I can't tell for definite. So we will keep it to 1.5/1.6bar and rich best torque is what I've asked for. Dan has said a few times just how healthy the engine is, so I'm sure all will be fine.

Trial claimed 640rwhp on pump gas at 1.5bar and had a dyno printout, but I don't think it will be that high. It made 400hp at 0.5bar when they started mapping it, but I believe that was at the fly.

I said goodbye to mine today, it's off for new brakes/discs/service AEM WB02 fcd fitted catch tank tranny coolers header tank and god knows what else and new skirts and spats so I'll be there on Saturday too. :)

I had to drive like Miss Daisy all the way there as well as wifey was following in the other car. I had to phone ahead to get Sam to hide all my recent deliveries too. :D ;)

Good Luck Matt

I hear you with the buying a fully sorted car !!, i am upto 12K now on a car I said I would not add any more mods to !!, it goes back to TF on Tuesday for 4 row intercooler, fluidyne rad, fluidyne fans, HKS sliding cam pulleys oh and a full NOS kit !!

Then like you a ' final ' mapping session to 1.4 bar :D

Good Luck Matt

I hear you with the buying a fully sorted car !!, i am upto 12K now on a car I said I would not add any more mods to !!, it goes back to TF on Tuesday for 4 row intercooler, fluidyne rad, fluidyne fans, HKS sliding cam pulleys oh and a full NOS kit !!

Then like you a ' final ' mapping session to 1.4 bar :D

I saw all that kit waiting for you in the office. Too much is never enough eh? ;)

My boss saw it on the trailer this morning on his way in to work. He described the car and I knew it could only be yours

i pick mine up tomorow for the dragonball:D then its back in to have the fueling and aem fitted then mapped:D