The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newcomer to the wild world of SUPRA's

Guest all41and14all

Guest all41and14all

Just a quick hello to everybody on the site. ;) I've recently purchased my first Supra, its an imported 1994 3.0L Auto Non Turbo silver flying machine. I've had many performance cars over the years, but i've never driven a car like this before. Its like the faster you go in it the faster it wants to go, WHY DIDN'T I GET ONE OF THESE CARS YEARS AGO.:Pling::Pling:

MyNewBaby.jpg

Guest all41and14all

Yes i was a bit dubious about them, but they'll have to wait as the bloke i got the car from forgot to mention the Cat1 alarm system thats on the car is knackered (Autowatch 160RLi) so i've booked it in tomorrow to have a new Toad Cat1 fitted. I had a couple of little things i wanted to do to it but now the alarm has to be done ASAp. I can hear it now going off outside, i've only had this car 5 days and the neighbours are well pi**ed off. The alarm has a mind of its own and goes off for no reason. Its not something you check when you buy a car though is it.:rolleyes:

Guest all41and14all
:hello: That's a nice looking Sup you have there, convincing me more to get my windows tinted. Will have to speak to Damon to have a word with his mate for me.

I'd highly recommend having them done, this is the first car i've ever had with tints on and i like them lots. (always thought they were a bit naff until actually having them). :) I love to see peoples faces when their trying to see who's in the car and all they see is a black window :search: