The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How sad is an empty, Supraless driveway?

RedM

The time has finally come to get the Supra fixed. I left her at the garage tonight. I never thought I'd feel so sad driving away from from her.:(

I might have her back on Saturday but more realistically it'll be early next week.

She's in for the autobox swap that I've been banging on about for months now.

They are also investigating some noises and play in the suspension, finding the source of an oil leak, fixing said leak, trying to determine the source of the noise I hear in the mornings (..and I don't mean the missus farting!) and maybe doing a cambelt swap and aux belt/tensioner swap too.

...and just as I was leaving the guy pointed out that my front pads were nearly down to the metal!:blink:

Oh well, it's only money and I do get to go to work by public transport for a few days.:rolleyes:

But, how sad is the drive that is missing it's normal occupant?:(:(

I'm sure the supe will miss you loads too ;) ( or be breathing a sigh of relief at having a break from you :p lol)

Just think of sending her to the auto equivalent of a health farm :innocent: She'll come back sleeker, faster, refreshed, and ready to ROOOAAAAR!!!! :D

Lxx

Martin, if you are stuck for a car you are welcome to use the Subaru until Monday - it's crap but it's better than nothing.

Can I use the Supra?:D

Thanks, Sir but I've already got a bus/train pass and I plan to get my moneys worth out of it.;)

Never mind sending the car to a health farm, what about sending the owner? LMAO :p ;)

Considering our recent history I think you are taking a huge risk in making a joke at my expense. There is a real risk that it could be misinterpreted.

Everyone knows I should be at a funny farm, not a health farm.:blink: