The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guys Really need your help! Conversion!!!

Guest cbrbiker13

Guest cbrbiker13

Hi Guys and Girls, i'm looking at getting a fresh import from Japan, I've always wanted an Aerotop Manual but as you all know they never made any :(

So I need to know definite figures for a conversion or a company that definitley does conversions, I can't drive an Auto full time, just not my thing, please help peeps, I'm looking to get my dream car, just hope it's possible.

Also looking to get a N/A as never had rear wheel drive before, how easy is it to fit a Single Turbo???

Thanks

Sam:)

I believe that turboFit does the manual conversions, been done a couple of times, wouldnt expect to get a 6 speed manual (TT), but a 5 speed (NA) should be quite easy to find.

lots of discussion around the na-t kits, a swap out to tt engine, etc, the search feature is your friend. :D

Get a TT Auto Aerotp mate and have it converted. Parts are about £2200 from Jezzybabes for manual gearbox, flywheel etc, but that depends on what clutch it comes with. :)

Get Turbofit to fit it, they did about 8 over the last few months, and I'd budget about £800 for that too. :)

Just out of interest have you ever driven an Auto Supra ?

I doubt he has. So annoying how people dismiss the auto, but in a way good news as the more manuals and conversions there are, the more our autos become a rarity! :)