The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can Anyone In Essex Help

gregsupra4

Hi People.

Is there any essex members that could do me a favour ??????

I am in need of a couple of R32 Skyline gaskets that are at RK Tuning in essex, Ron is up to his neck and cannot get out to post them and I really need them for this Thursday afternoon.

If anybody could help by picking them up and dropping them up here to me I will be very greatfull and would even throw in an oil and filter change for free and of course Tea.

The address for RK Tuning is:

Unit 4 Nashlea Farm

Poors Lane North

Daws Heath

Benfleet

Essex SS7 2XF

Thanks in advance.

Greg.

Shame I hadn't know sooner - I was there yesterday taking some pics of his R32. Bit of an interesting place to find. And came back to P'boro this morning so could have swung by - and I need an oil change! :D

Quite liked this pic so thought I'd share!

rk skyline.JPG

Nope. I believe the old red one was sold to some guy who is still planning on running it as was. This was a car Ron imported and has been playing with suspension geometries and basically getting it track ready. Think he's planning on tackling some corners now!!! - actually he already has. He's entered Time Attack and is in the Club Challenge Forced Induction class and won the first round at Donington. Pretty simple spec really but about 500bhp at 1 bar!

there was talk of him building an R32 with pretty much every panel replaced with c/f last year, and transferring the power plant from the drag car (it was a giken 3 litre bottom end wasn't it?) but nothing really came of it. I suggested adding a towbar to the red one to take it to events but it didn't go down too well lol

Greg are you sorted now as I might have been able to do this too?

Really? Is it a lot worse than a Supra? Probably get them on classic insurance now - aren't the earliest ones on H-plates or around that? I'd love one too - ugly but in a beautiful way because you know what they're capable of.