The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT engine>?

couv3z

thinking of doing a engine swop instead of have the NA turbo'd

it just seems a easier option...

but where would i get the engine... do many people actully sell them on?

or should i be looking at buying a writed off supra where all the damage is rear engine? so i get all the wiring loop SMIC and any other random parts that might crop up, and then sell the shell on as parts?

if looking for a write off supra should i be looking for a 5 gear TT doesn't matter, as the garage should be able to butt the engine to my gear box?

or if i can get a RZ(think thats the right model) have the 6 gear box swopped over aswell?

lot of question i know but i sure someone can help somewhere :)

Depends on spec, mileage and gearbox options. Another member paid £1800 for a 32k genuine miler with auto box, and we've sold a couple of UK conversions for £1600 without a box.

which engine will be better? J spec or UK spec? thanks

Thrapston-kettering-wellingbrough-northants i get about, which make Mr Shell very rich :'(

i'm very interest in a engine swop 1800(ish) for a block + what ever fitting is nice

What colour? good luck with the engine hunt.

prob going to cost you around 4k, so sell and buy a white tt

This ever so young looking but older than he looks boy speaks the truth. A TT engine complete, with the 6 speed box will indeed be around £4k. The 6 speed conversions are a lot rarer hence the £2.5k price tag. As an example, we've had 30 TT engines in the last 2 years, and only 6, 6 speed conversions. :blink: Currently 3 complete (auto) conversions in stock. Lowest mileage is 60k i think. Pm for more details. :)

This ever so young looking but older than he looks boy speaks the truth. A TT engine complete, with the 6 speed box will indeed be around £4k. The 6 speed conversions are a lot rarer hence the £2.5k price tag. As an example, we've had 30 TT engines in the last 2 years, and only 6, 6 speed conversions. :blink: Currently 3 complete (auto) conversions in stock. Lowest mileage is 60k i think. Pm for more details. :)

lmao, :D

i might look 20 when im 30, but then look 50 when im 40:D