The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Titanium Exhaust

bolarbag

OK got this through yesterday, pretty nice bit of kit, but how do i got about sourcing the Decats?

Its has a bung(like a stepdown) to go from the 4inch to the 3inch leading up the downpipe, but how do I keep it the 4inch system?

Without the bung the end of the centre section is basically just like the end of a pipe, no gasket type shape with holes for fitting to a decat, the bung just slips over the pipe and is held together with a clamp, I assume a similar decat pipe would have to do the same, is it going to have to be a custom jobby?

Anyone have this exhaust and kept it as a 4inch...

p.s this is to be linked to probably the HKS Manifold from the phr stage 2 kit, which I assume supports a 4inch downpipe!:search:

here's a link re the PHR 2 stage that may help you out - post 13 I think for Jarret sheds light on the downpipe sizes.

Cheers for that, so going from that, better to stick with the 3inch then?

Doesnt the HKS 4" system use V-Band clamps to hold it all together?

Apparently a great design allowing for more flex and expansion with heat

Can anyone tell me what the sensor is after the lambda sensor on the Cat? Its the one nearest the cat and midpipe