The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone know the part numbers for the stock oem plastic body trim bits?

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

Anyone know the part numbers for the stock oem plastic body trim bits? that would be the front plastic bit that attaches to the stock front bumper, the plastic bit that attches to the side of the car and both front and rear arches?

Thanks.

Nick, I think Matt Harwood may have all my old standard trim, I gave them to him after I had my veilside fitted. Might be worth a PM to him to see if he still has them or not?

If you were after new, I just got these codes from the EPC, think they are the same for all years:

75850-19175 RH Body Rocker

75860-19175 LH

75065-19045 RH Quarter

75066-19045 LH

75601-19055 RH Front Fender

75602-19055 LH

Let me know if you wanted the codes for the fitting screws too.

Bruce

Nick, I have a stock front black trim available mate if you need it. Mine was damaged slightly a while back, but with a bit of patience can no doubt me moulded back into good shape, it's not that bad.

Free if you want it mate as I've ordered a replacement from Jez as this will hinder the sale of my car.......no doubt! :)

Guest Nicholas
Nick, I have a stock front black trim available mate if you need it. Mine was damaged slightly a while back, but with a bit of patience can no doubt me moulded back into good shape, it's not that bad.

Free if you want it mate as I've ordered a replacement from Jez as this will hinder the sale of my car.......no doubt! :)

Thanks for the offer Greg but I've ordered them all new from toyota :blink: I must be mad!! :blink: