The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhausted?

DJButler

Hi all, I have just had a new cat back exhaust system built in T304 stainless and fitted in three hours. I was offered a Quiet, Mid sport or Sport system and given a choice of tailpipe design. If you are in the market for a new system you could certainly look these guys up. Customer service is first class, waiting area good, lifetime warranty and the cost------£300

Oh yes MIJ performance in Walsall are the guys

http://www.mijperformance.com

Worked for Me , Dave (djbutler Bristol)

Guest merlinuk

Thanks for that, gave them a call and were really helpfull. If I go with these guys probably have the mid sport?

Which did you go for and does it sound well?

Of course i will join one of the local meets one day but lifes a bitch at the moment, no time for anything i'd like to do, hardly enough to do what must be done. It's still raining but quick pic of tailpipe in my garage pics. (could not work out how to post it on here) All i can say is the exhaust is all they claimed it to be and i'm well pleased, try the http://www.mijperformance.com website if you want to see what sort of outfit they are, i got no axe to grind here guys, keep the bugs of yer glass!!

Dave

Sorry to hijack but Mr djbutler. Will you be joining us in the near future for a local meet? We are a good bunch and you will be More than welcome.