The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Who Has The Lowest Mileage On Their Supra

SupraAyf

Ok Guys,

My car was sold at the Japanese auctions on the 16 Apr 2003 with 43200km's showing (26,700 miles).

The odometer was then changed at 45,400km's to start reading in miles so the reading thereafter is 3085 miles (done by me in almost 41-months).

So my Supra's total mileage is 31,210 miles in its life. (1996 Facelift)

Anyone with anything less than that;)

Frome the Japanese Mileage checker

Our research shows that this vehicle has the following history through the Japanese Auction House system.

Last recorded Auction date: _2003/04/16 ___________

Last Recorded Kilometers: _43200 ___________

Yes it is nice to have low mileage, mine is 52k, but i remember reading one thats done over 300k and numerous that are around the 200k mark so i see no reason to keep it low unnecessarily (worrying about it breaking for example) but then its a nice bonus when (if) you come to sell it

well every one i have owned (5 or 6 import toyotas now) or viewed has clearly done many more than the declared mileage, but i accept that's just the way it is and always buy with that in mind. after all the documentation you get is never helpful!