The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Removing a cat off the Supra

vvteye

Guest Nicholas
I don't seem to be able to get rid of the cat on the Supe... :rolleyes:

Every time I get home, with the car nice and warm I go into the house and within two minutes I find this:

[ATTACH]56961[/ATTACH]

Any advice? :eyebrows:

A hose :)

I seem to hav the same problem, the cat I have trouble wit, likes to crawl all over my car then takes a piss all over it. :D

LOL Well at least it got good taste. Coz the car is parked between a F430 Spider and 640 BMW Convertible, and they obviously ant good enough for her! LOL :p

Best thing is to get a car cover. ;)

Yeah put the damn thing in a microwave and leave on full power for 1 hour.....

Hey, that's my lovely Pilchard you are talking about...

I have an 850W microwave, will 50 minutes do? :innocent:

I'll bet you anything that's a female cat.

You certainly have an eye for the ladies Jake, she comes with a matching tabbified swinging guts following her being spayed!

I can always arrange something though if you are still interested ;)

And more to the point its ginger :taped: tie it to the bonnet and drive as fast as you can to see what happens :D

LOL :D I reversed all the way out once and she still hadn't moved. Soon did though when I put the windscreen washer on... and the wipers took care of her tail! :eyebrows:

I get the same with one of mine, has never scratched it in 5 yrs so it doesn't worry me.

Shooing the cat in any way means the claws come out for a fast getaway and you could end up causing exactly what you are trying to avoid.

All i know of that could help is an antiscratch spray pet shops sell primarily for furniture, might do the trick.

I have the same problem. Initially, I just ignored it, but now, it's starting to get on my nerves...especially now because every morning I wake up, go to the car, and find dirty, muddy paw prints all over everything. The hood, the rear window, even the spoiler at the back :(

C~

Guest Geneb

mate best thing to do is get it on the ground and put a bucket on top of it with a few bricks, leave it for 2 hours then let it out, bet you dont see that cat again, saying that you cant beat a bit of pussah on ya bonnet:):)

These two birdies of mine say they'll shift (eat?) it for you :)

http://www.chriswilson.tv/birds.jpg

Beautiful birds and a great photo Chris. Aren't they up a bit late? :rolleyes:

Whether they would eat her surely that's dependent on their method of attack. Does the first one come in early to be joined by the other when it starts flagging? inna kind of Sequential kinda way, Or do they work as a Single unit? :tongue:

It's just that the dump valve on the cat may have a bearing on this :blink: