The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is it about time for another Girlie meet?

Tigger

It has been well over 2 years since the last, and I now think there is enough girls on here to make a good day of it. (al it was before).:)

This is open to all girlies not just westerners.

Just trying to gage some interest before putting up to many ideas.

Need to find somewhere central -ish between East and West. I know of a few pubs to meet, but any ideas welcome.

Thinking of around July/ August time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sue's away on hols at the mo - but as you know, she's always up for it :Pling:

Are you enjoying your new motor ? :)

Hows your knee ? I know a good man who gives massage / manipulation, if you think it would help.

Cheers

G (Mr) :)

Yep just point Sue in this direction when she's back from cursing the sea.;)

The motor is great first day of driving it again after a week off, but might have to let Lee drive it for another week until fully recovered:( . Lol, Knee is fine if I do nothing, but today was my first day back at work and now hurts like hell again[sAD][/sAD] Just got to wait for the x-ray result now (takes 2 weeks). Doc thinks it might have hair line fracture, lol what a twat huh?

Hope you are keeping well MR G?:eyebrows:

Keeping well, having a great time training three nights a week without feeling guilty - (I normally train three times - but feel guilty)..:)

I have realised that I've deffo been married too long - I've been "conditioned" by Soo - I even put the loo seat down when she's on hols..:D

Sorry to hear about the knee, hope it gets better now that you have started to use it again - sounds like I don't need my oils then :(

Cheers G x

(re. the X above - this is sort of a huggy, friendly X and in no way should be mistaken for a pervy X that an old man would send to a you girl half (OK a third) his age... :p

No matter how cute she is :Pling:

Especially when said girl is the property of a Super-Mod :notworthy

Hi Yellowbananan

Due to some monkey (mawby) doing an upgrade that went wrong all post since 4am have been lost.

Well we can certainly look for a date in August. TBH would be better for me.;)

Hopefully Soo be good for then too and for you Faye?

I can't wait to show my pressie off hehe:d

Yeah little monkey!!! I had replied to alot today. What a nightmare!

Hi Yellowbananan

Due to some monkey (mawby) doing an upgrade that went wrong all post since 4am have been lost.

Well we can certainly look for a date in August. TBH would be better for me.;)

Hopefully Soo be good for then too and for you Faye?

I can't wait to show my pressie off hehe:d

Based on us 3 lest go for August:) . Any preferences to date?

Hopefully there will be more girlies interested near the time.

No preference at all, although we might want to avoid TOTB weekend which is usually the first weekend in Aug - just in case anyone is going along to it :)

Is it worth starting a thread in national or Supra chat to get numbers up? I only stumbled on this thread as I was looking at new threads, not by forum; I wouldn't normally potter into South West meets.

Guest GirlRacer!

OOOH!! I'd love to come along to this if that's OK? :) Fleet's only about an hour away from me I think! It's bound to be gorgeous and sunny if we do it in August!! :cool: and it will be great to meet some more of you! x