The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Where do you guys get all your bling

Ryan.G

I have a friend who does not get on here much who would like lots of shiney bits like fan cover, fuse cover, ignitor cover etc and cant seem to find anyone out there that does them now. Wayne is going to be doing polishing on cam covers and pipes but im after the other bits too.

I have pmed colsoop but no reply or any in his threads.

Miam-igt seem to be getting slated alot so was wondering where you guys go for these bits

I don't recall receiving a pm, i am normally pretty quick at replying, if i missed a question you may have asked my appologies.

As for engine bay covers, i am waiting for my fabricator to knock them up for me. When they are with me i need to polish them.

I prefer to take money and orders when all the parts are ready to send that way if any delays occur then nobody is out of pocket waiting for parts (except me :D )

If there is something you are interested in send me a pm and i can put you down on my provisional list if you would like ?

Cheers

Colin

Ignore andy he is trying to get into fat fighters on little britain and trying to be funny as possiable to raise his portfolio for his interview. :)

Thanks colsoop for your response please put me down for everything you are making.

THanks

Guest Geneb
think the second post was a tad harsh wasnt it??

its just banter buddy ryan.g knows i just cant wait to bum love his skinny arse, nah kiddin he's the guy who tried to convince me i could get my fat arse into a custom made seat for him, i've seen more meat on Alfred Steptoe.

It would appear they live in same county, id just take it as a bit of banter ;)

you know me too well rob:d

It still violates the request from above to reduce the number of "naughty" words being used around here though.

from above? what?, does that mean that god post's on here too?

wow this forum has got some real Kudos now.

It also violates the http://www.youre.co.uk malarky too, but im not too worried ;)

Guilty:(

It's that kind of slack attitude that is leading this country to the knackers yard.

nope i think you will find thats down to the large amounts of illegal immigrants sneaking in.

Ignore andy he is trying to get into fat fighters on little britain and trying to be funny as possiable to raise his portfolio for his interview. :)

Thanks colsoop for your response please put me down for everything you are making.

THanks

BUSTED!!!:( :( :( :(