The mkiv Supra Owners Club

opinions

dan4

Erm, bit of a 'ask yourself' question there mate. Mods or No mods the Supra still looks lovely. Paul Whiffins front is gorgeous so perhaps just stick with that.

Any other modifications already on your car or is it in stock form? OEM Skirts and Spats?

There's not many totally stock Supras around these days that's for sure. Especially 6spd Black ones. :)

Guest mk47

ive started taking to the stock look now! mine at the moment is pretty stock except with 18'' wheels, oem spats, rear window spoiler and is lowered. i love the way it looks!

Guest Nicholas
ive started taking to the stock look now! mine at the moment is pretty stock except with 18'' wheels, oem spats, rear window spoiler and is lowered. i love the way it looks!

lol how people change ;)

Ah, the slippery slope!

I wanted a stock UK TT and intended to keep it that way. Then I saw and heard BPU's cars and the bug bit! BPU followed! Then meeting up with other owners and their cars I realised that mine looked quite ordinary at the side of theirs and so the modding has begun in earnest!

Never say definitely and never say never!!:D

It is indeed a slippery slope. Burna on the forum swore to keep him stock. Now a new set of Lexus wheels are on there, he's got special gauges fitted, is fully BPU and he has got slightly thinner from not being able to afford as many pints and pies. :)

Gotta say, Paul Whiffin's front bumper is lovely, saw it first on Ashley Willis's supe .. made it look really wide and tried to buy it off him when he sold it but he'd already promised it to someone else :(

Guest mk47
lol how people change ;)

i know!! still going for what i said though now im sure once its on i'll like it even better! :D

is it me or is there duck tape on the front of that bumper?

Yep, your completely correct and well spotted, Ash had a bit of an accident or two :)

He sold it with the duck tape on as well, that was also another reason why he wouldn't sell it to me :)

Ash's car with Paul Whiffin bumper :)

Yuk!

Stick with standard.

he has got slightly thinner from not being able to afford as many pints and pies. :)

Did you measure his stomach with a micrometer or something?

Have you thought of keeping the standard front bumper but maybe adding a lip? There are several ones out there so you can add a different but subtle look? Maybe even blend it in?

Hope your happy with whatever you go with, I've spent 2 months prevaricating over what bumper to replace my veilside with...still none the wiser!! ;)

Linda

x

Guest Nicholas
Have you thought of keeping the standard front bumper but maybe adding a lip? There are several ones out there so you can add a different but subtle look? Maybe even blend it in?

Hope your happy with whatever you go with, I've spent 2 months prevaricating over what bumper to replace my veilside with...still none the wiser!! ;)

Linda

x

I thought you'd bought a do-luck from Maz? :)

• 1 month later...
Ash's car with Paul Whiffin bumper :)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/jive1311/Toyota%20Supra/Gallery/supra00.jpg

Shame he's not around much these days, anyone know where he is? :search:

Im still here dude, guess no one connected Ash Willis with Suprash........:p

Yup, that bumper had duck tape all over it, and your right Jive I didnt want to sell such a tatty old thing, but as it turns out no one had it in the end, Dude smashed it up getting it off....

I know its been a while since you last the old girl so here is a pic or two......