The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Tuner In Or Near Sheffield / Leeds?

MichaelH

I was just wondering if there are any Supra tuners in Sheffield or Leeds?

I live in Sheffield and work in Leeds so it woul dbe ideal if there were :)

Was going to take the Supra to the garage I take my other car to but its not an ideal commute and would end up impacting time at work...

Initially it would be general maintenance / tidy up jobs and maybe BPU upgrade in the near future.

Any suggestions welcome :D

Cheers,

Michael.

PM Ross (Kn1ght) he as started using someone that seems to be good so far. Used to be Peter @ Sbits that was the guy to see but he fucked me around and Ross and RedM although saying that he is a top block and can't fault his work but trying to get him to do the work or answer you're calls was the problem.

BPU just do that yourself, BPU is not hard TBH maybe someone to fit the exhaust but thats about it.

Hi michael , where in sheffield are ya ? its nice to have another fellow yorkshireman in the forum ...lol , I'm in sheffield also and i've been trying to find someone for a while now but there just doesn't seem to be anyone close to us , Ya best bet might be Rob as already said or Miami-gt at snaith ( if thats how ya spell it )

Hi Matt,

I'm in Crookes in Sheffield, whereabouts are you?

Thanks for the recommendations Matt and Michael, will look into them and see how I go :)

Cheers,

Michael.

hi michael

sh1t we're close i'm in walkley if you need owt give me a shout .

So it could have been you i saw the other day on greenland road ?

Cheeky git :p

MichaelH has PMd me, but since i am not a registered trader i have said i am a bit limited.

I can certainly have a look and suggest some local places though :D

We wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about you and thinking you were a trader now, would we?

Will the car be ready for TOTB X?;) :p

sh1t we're close i'm in walkley if you need owt give me a shout .

So it could have been you i saw the other day on greenland road ?

Walkely? Yep, not far at all! I've seen a red one parked up a lot nearby but not seen a black one yet. Will keep an eye out :)

Not sure where greenland road is, but maybe, been out and about a bit of late. What type/colour supra did you see?

Cheers mate, will give you a shout if needs be :cool:

We wouldn't want anyone getting the wrong idea about you and thinking you were a trader now, would we?

Will the car be ready for TOTB X?;) :p

:lol: Hopefull it'll be ready before then, had hoped to have it done by TOTB IX at least ;)

Walkely? Yep, not far at all! I've seen a red one parked up a lot nearby but not seen a black one yet. Will keep an eye out :)

Not sure where greenland road is, but maybe, been out and about a bit of late. What type/colour supra did you see?

Cheers mate, will give you a shout if needs be :cool:

:lol: Hopefull it'll be ready before then, had hoped to have it done by TOTB IX at least ;)

Yeah the red one parks just up the road from me , not sure if he's a member i'll have to put a card under the wiper .

I'll keep an eye out for you fella and give ya a wave .