The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 Dam 2 Furious

Earthrokka

2 DAM 2 FURIOUS PART 1

I think we should do a quick reconaissance trip to Amsterdam..dam..dam..to check where to stay, park etc..

I will aim for the w/end 30th aug.. how does that grab everyone?

We can always gather the full squad n' go strong in September, although we have to discuss the hard choice between the South of France or the DAM :D I know which one i want but as u all know.. we like it when everyone has a say in the decision.. we will take votes.

So, Euro-smugglerz..r u ready for a SHAM in the DAM :D

list yerselves up n' lets talk..

Pete, it will be an honor to have u 2 joining us again.. and yes u can deffo stay at my house this time. I will talk to my chums from Wycomb (Snowman, Dave R, Rich etc..) Raoul, Nigel, Doug n' last n' by every means least Roy..

it's looking big already..

Big absentees will be..Paul E n' the lovely Jaqui as he is working i gather .. may be Ashley n' DOM Supra Pilot, can join us this time...

A word to the 2 France 2 Furious gang: We have some new regulars.. the Likes of Keith C, Millhouse etc.. n' they r a right laff to travel with .. so get ready

Oh..BTW, No RED District cruises tho' :p sorry Doug, Roy

Talk to me ..

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Earthrokka

2 DAM 2 FURIOUS PART 1

I will aim for the w/end 30th aug.. how does that grab everyone?

By the balls - just how I like it :blink:

the hard choice between the South of France or the DAM

I vote we just program Si's Sat Nav with Amsterdam, and see where we end up. So, pack for South France everyone :D (No Simon, we're *never* going to let that one lie :D)

So, Euro-smugglerz..r u ready for a SHAM in the DAM :D

Rude not to. I've cleared my diary, count me *in*.

Keith,

that funny as hell m8.. i'm still laughin' now :p

Si will probably get us to " Nice " in the S/France .. b4 we decide which way we go :D

Lovely to have u with us ..top geez

The gang is getting there so far..

Earthrokka

Green Supra

Millhouse

Keith C

Pete

Doug

Roy...Bigfoot...

Scooter ... to confirm

well.. this makes a man smile i say ..

How about some girl Supra Princesses .. ? who 's up for an international cruise ?

How long are you looking at going for, and what's a rough guess at a price? (I know roughly what accomodation costs, just wondering about getting a car over there)

I'd be awful, awful tempted on this one :)

"pick it, pack it, spark it up come along.."

-p :D

Earth, if this is going to be just a sat/sun thing, I might just be able to swing it with work. Cant believe my shift pattern has caught every single bank holiday this year. Let me know exact details, I deffo want to do this, but I doubt I'll have the car ready, as Im waiting for my bumper to arrive., not sure it would last a trip.....:eek:

Ash, u should make this 1 n' yes even with a tatty nose u can do it :p ..

Doug, i am sure that the gang would rebel n' wanna Drive thru the red dist for some reason :D .. that should ease off the pressure / attention on the poor babes sitting in the glass box :p

As for everyone else it's the 30th or the 1st w/end of Sep ..quick decide hopefully today so we can start counting numbersn' booking hotels n' stuff.

Welcome Mr Binladin :D ..sorry Palladin,

Listen carefully, i shall only say this once :D

budget at least a 100 squid inclusive..

Coffeshop not included.. as u have to speak to my main man incharge of that department Mr Kev Millhouse.. he knows the prices :D

Originally posted by Earthrokka

budget at least a 100 squid inclusive..

Coffeshop not included.. as u have to speak to my main man incharge of that department Mr Kev Millhouse.. he knows the prices :D

you should make that £200 budget then:D

Rokka you will give me a bad name saying im i charge of the drugs department :)

but i do know this nice little coffeeshop that.... :looney:

How could he possibly afford to buy Esso? His fuel bill must be massive! :)

Guys, I can't give a definite yet, but since it's for a weekend and the price is right, I'll give an 'almost definite' yes to this one if you're happy for another tagalong.. :D

-p

ill manage ill just keep it under a 100 on the speedo and a should be ok witht he fuel bills but it will be worth it tho lads.

av got to drive 350 miles to pick it up any way so ill see wat my fuel bill will be like coming back up the road in it