The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest patience

Guest patience

Hello one and all!!

Although I am not personally a supra owner I am unfortunately(depending on point of view) an Aristo widow....thought it was about time I started me own account instead of reading over the ole man's shoulder all the time!!!

So just a quick hello to all supra lovers and supra widows....

btw there will be no hovis.....

:blink: I'll have two of what you are on mate :D

:blush: What the hell was I on? :stickpoke: Consider my coat got!

I haven't even been drinking tonight! I was watching Donnie Darko earlier, so I was probably concentrating on that as opposed to what I was reading on here...

I'm not completely mad, I promise! :D

Guest patience

You were definitely on something!!! but allowances made considering the film you were watching - never quite got my head round that one!!

No my Dad's not a member - that is not as far as I am aware, unless Rover's are the new supra and he has discovered how use a computer????

I am in the envious position of spending most weekends watching the other half with his head under the bonnet of an Aristo, wondering why every conversation we have always leads back to discussing cars and forever wandering what the appeal is of a forum that keeps him transfixed to until the early hours of the morning!

You were definitely on something!!! but allowances made considering the film you were watching - never quite got my head round that one!!

No my Dad's not a member - that is not as far as I am aware, unless Rover's are the new supra and he has discovered how use a computer????

I am in the envious position of spending most weekends watching the other half with his head under the bonnet of an Aristo, wondering why every conversation we have always leads back to discussing cars and forever wandering what the appeal is of a forum that keeps him transfixed to until the early hours of the morning!

I think I've got my head round that film now. I might need another 5 watchings to make sure though...

I tend to find that most conversations I have lead back to cars one way or another. Must be the influence of the forum!