The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pod tomorrow?

Gaz Walker

Anyone off to the PTM show tomorrow?

If you see us, please say hello. We'll be hanging around most of the day. Unfortunately we'll not be racing as the Envy Supey is poorly but we are going to make sure everyone else does well.

Regards,

Gaz.

Firstly, I'm not going unfortunately! Just a quick thread hijack to say let us know when yours is running again as I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see it being put through it's paces!

Aww... thank you :)

Jap Show - hopefully we'll show how its done there!

Gaz.

Hi guys,

Good day yesterday. Lots of action at the pod again!

Leon ran his first 9 - 9.7, still not a clean run.

CRD had there car up and running, as a manual but is changing to Auto to compete with everyone else.

Duke Skyline set a new record - 8.35 @ 165mph, the Sumo "Fuujin" Skyline ran 8.5 @ 160mph.

Jap Show should be a riot! :D

Lots of drivetrain probs for everyone again, Leon, Fensport (x2), Norris all broke diffs!

Gaz.

wish i went now ! gas off topic i ordered some bits off you and asked for a sataday delivery but never got them! Back on topic what time did simon norris get?

Hi Matt

Oh - bugger. Will phone the courier in the morning to find out about that.

Simon smashed the diff on his first run (again) on the Sunday. He must be sick as a chip of drivetrain issues. Although he turn up in his Gallardo though ;)

Gaz.

Did he run that for a laugh ?

No but another guy did a run on in a black one, got 12.85 @ 115 or something - BPU Supra territory.

On his second run he broke something after doing a burnout and had to be pushed off the start line. He got a bit of stick from the audience :D

Gaz.

lol i did not think they were that quick. total off topice again I got a phr single turbo off martin aka luicfer. it's the dual bb one , I dont spose you would have a oil feed line + the adouptors for the block and turbo in stock would you ?

Not in stock, I can order them in though. Would take a couple of weeks...

Gaz.

i been to york drag strip sun and mon was ok but windy.loads of big yank tanks.they sound so loud with no exhausts on.

going to santapod big pro show on 26th may.that event is in a different world.cars doing 4.8@305mph there.should see how packed it is and £29 just to watch.some of the pro teams have some right pits.

good news for leon.whats spec of his and crd car now?

• 1 year later...