The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ferrari`s are more common than supras

bignum

Are supras really that common?

Popped up to jurgens this morning to pick some seats up, it was

a 480 mile round trip, i couldent believe i only spotted 2 supes on the way as apposed to 4 fezza 360`s, numerous porkers, mercs and even a lambo gallardo, so either supra drivers dont rise till 1 on a weekend or they realy arent as common as some folks think.

The purple supra @ jurgens which is andy`s/suprafan 72 looks like a monster.

Also is it me or is driving on the motorways on a saturday a complete nightmare, theres no in between, cars are either doing 50 or 150.

Guest CoolsBlue

barely see supras around anymore, used to be a time when id see quite a few around in northampton now its the odd one or two a month thank god i have one parked up in the back!lol

I see 5-10 times more ferraris and lambos than I do supras....they really are that rare, I go to central london from surrey 3 times a week and I hardly ever see a Supra but always the others....

Makes me feel good, but like you said its nice to flash at someone every now and then....

I find skyline drivers flash, but seeing a r33/34 is even rarer than a supra..

Guest CoolsBlue

thinking of it, i see alot of lambos abt here! theres abt 4 different ones driving around and 1 red 360

Guest wst50

Haven't seen a Supra (In the flesh) for about a year :(

In that time, seen a Noble, about 15 ferraris, A Dodge Viper (other direction, only saw it for 2 seconds :( ) , A Murcielago, A few Skylines, and that's about it. Ooh, and a Cerbera. My next door neighbours D:

There was a Black Supra nearby a few years back, I used to almost rick my neck as we passed it (it was parked). Black, I think the wing was a bit bigger, but no other body kit. Looked almost stock. Haven't seen it in a while. Mind you, haven't been down that street much recently :lol:

The whole "rare" thing is lost on me. Park a Ferrari, Lambo and Supra next to each other and tell me to pick one, and I can assure you it wouldn't be the Supra, rare or not.

Although at least where I live, I see a lot more Supra's than Ferrari's etc.