The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats Good People?

Guest Metz562

Guest Metz562

So yah, Im new here, never owned a toyota before. lol Mainly had Hondas cuz I was Street Racing my first like 3 years of driving. Had civics n crx's. But now Im pickin up an 88 Supra to drift with. Names ryan, 19. Live in Long Beach California. Dont know what to say, lol. just hit me up i guess. :search:

Guest Metz562

lol what do you mean? Idk, hit me up if you wanna talk cars? lol I didnt know what to put for jack. lol n the smilie is just straight funny, reminds me of Nixon. lol idk, I hated writin a new member post. lol I'll just see you guys around the forums. take care, n Happy Cinco De Mayo to those who celebrate it.

lol what do you mean? Idk, hit me up if you wanna talk cars? lol I didnt know what to put for jack. lol n the smilie is just straight funny, reminds me of Nixon. lol idk, I hated writin a new member post. lol I'll just see you guys around the forums. take care, n Happy Cinco De Mayo to those who celebrate it.

Welcome Metz!!

Maybe it's because I'm from the north of England but I didn't understand a word of that post! I've even read it three times!!

LOL!!:D

H.