The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The penny dropped...

wkdtime

.......literally 10 mins ago, I had a keen potential buyer coming to have a look at the car tomorrow morning, after giving the car a once over and wash and clean.....

......It looked absolutely gorgeous.....it had me thinking about it all evening, so I just txt the guy saying it isn't for sale anymore...:)

Im going to bed now, it's been a stressful few days.

I know that feeling! It's gut wrenching when you come to the conclusion it's time to sell, then somehow a way is found to allow you to keep it... Would be madness to sell so soon after all the work thats gone into it in this year!

BTW, how are you finding the 67 so far? :eyebrows: Is it quick enough for ya?

I know that feeling! It's gut wrenching when you come to the conclusion it's time to sell, then somehow a way is found to allow you to keep it... Would be madness to sell so soon after all the work thats gone into it in this year!

BTW, how are you finding the 67 so far? :eyebrows: Is it quick enough for ya?

T67 low boost = OMFG :D

Homer the spool on the car is awsome, it starts spooling at 2k RPM.....so much better than TTC:D

T67 low boost = OMFG :D

Homer the spool on the car is awsome, it starts spooling at 2k RPM.....so much better than TTC:D

hehe, I've not had mine mapped yet (due to a hard to locate fault), but was amazed how early it the 67 spooled, even at 1.0bar on a base map. Once you get into 2nd its so much quicker than Bpu it's unreal. The mid range is the killer on these... can't wait to get it running properly!

Sorry if I missed it (been away from the forum for a couple of weeks), but did you get it RR'd yet?

hehe, I've not had mine mapped yet (due to a hard to locate fault), but was amazed how early it the 67 spooled, even at 1.0bar on a base map. Once you get into 2nd its so much quicker than Bpu it's unreal. The mid range is the killer on these... can't wait to get it running properly!

Sorry if I missed it (been away from the forum for a couple of weeks), but did you get it RR'd yet?

Im running a t67 now too, cant wait to get it completed and give it a blast :D

Im running a t67 now too, cant wait to get it completed and give it a blast :D

It's a real "fooking hell what have I done!" moment the first time you hear the wastegate open and dump some exhaust gases down the screamer pipe :D

Sorry for the hyjack wkdtime, but I'm sure you understand :cool:

Two different places, one with a slight agressive map AFR's at 11.5 ish and it made 435 ATW at 1.1 Bar, and now it has a much safer map as i have no igntion control and it made 400 ATW at 1.1 Bar.

Im more than happy with it, its so much quicker than BPU.

It's a real "fooking hell what have I done!" moment the first time you hear the wastegate open and dump some exhaust gases down the screamer pipe :D

Sorry for the hyjack wkdtime, but I'm sure you understand :cool:

No problemo:)

It's hijack not Hyjack:innocent:

Glad to hear your keeping it mate, its such a shame you was gonna sell it, after only recently going single. U didn't even get a change to give it a proper run on the strip. But don't feel you have to sell up just because others around are selling theirs. £14k is a steal and I'am sure that punter knew he was getting 1 hell of a bargain. Looking forward to catching up at one of the meets. :D

Which of the up and coming meets are you gonna attend?