The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 11th aug at the pod

• 2 months later...

I really liked rotorstock last year (first year for me) except for the swamp at Shakespear, so I was really glad when I heard it was going to be held at Santa Pod this year. Thinking about doing an overnighter too :)

Guest supra_bhp

Hello all,

We would like to invite your club to a unique Show and Go event that we are holding not just for our club but for all of the Japanese car community.

Just like your Japanese car club we have heard the complaints about the Jap shows at Santa Pod but at this meeting WE are organising this event the way we believe a pure Japanese car event should be held with queuing cut down to as little time as possible, so by having NO Jet cars, bikes or any other “Demo” stuff clogging up the track just Japanese cars with Japanese engines you will get Max track time.

With unlimited RWYB runs on the strip for £20 on the Saturday from 1pm till 9pm giving us night time Drags, with action all day while we look for the fastest 2 “Wild cards” from each of the classes that will go through to the Rotorstock Drag Championship the next day that also incorporates a round of the HKS series, This also means we will have all the top Drag cars running across the whole weekend.

With sponsorship from Opie Oils, Santa Pod Raceway, MRP and Mazdarotaryclub this means the biggest ever prize fund of £2000 that will be divided between the Drag winners across the two days.

This is an event for all Jap car enthusiasts so you just like to Show then we have teamed up with Meguiars to bring you a Show competition or if you like Drift we have something very special.

For the first time ever by teaming up with Driftworks we are taking competitive twin Drifting to Santa Pod with the Rotorstock Drift Championships where the winner will walk away with a trophy and a £1300 clutch from Exedy, not only that you can have a go yourself if you wish because we are running RWYB drift as well for just £20 per day.

Rotorstock grew out of the static car shows that the Japanese car community grew up with and takes all the best from Show,Drag and Drift and puts them all together in one action packed meeting aim just at YOU and your love of Japanese cars.

Don’t miss out on the only real Show and Go event of the year in Europe just for our Japanese cars that is run by a car club full of enthusiasts just like your club for you and us to give us all an Action packed weekend like never before.

Lastly if you thought this was just for our Mazdarotaryclub club members then read this,

The Skyline-owners club said last year “Rotorstock is their best event of the year” and Jap n Crazy car club said this year, “I’ll go, it was by far the best show last year....”

With just 2 weeks to go you will need to book your club in real quick to be part of this unique event and you can contact Santa Pod on 01234 782828 or buy your tickets online at http://www.SantaPodShop.com.

For more details go to http://www.Rotorstock.com

Guest Rays the roof
whats the deal with getting past the security gate to get round pitside in the supe as we aint gonna have passes are we without club involvement and i aint leaving car in the camping field all day! :search:

Will speak to Ian-R and mods and organise something if there is time and I get authorisation..;)

Guest Rays the roof

This is now booked guys, so get your names down so that I know how manty tickets to arrange!