The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Convoy to Ashford Travelodge - Dragonball 2007

Sheefa

All booked up and ready to go.........:)

Just a quick one to see who's definately staying the Friday night before Dragonball and as Pete, Steve, Burna, Steve R and co have said, arrange a convoy to 'hook on down with the hip-hop you dont stop':innocent:

So, who's staying there and where the hell is the suggested meeting place? I vote by me so I can show all these pompus Knowle people with their AM DB9's, X5s and Vogues that we have more friends than them! :)

Greg

PS: Mods,or specifically Ian R, hope this is OK mate :).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Greg - well we'll be coming down the M5 onto M42 and down the M40 all the way to the M25 I guess. So how about the first services down the M40? Or how about the services at Junction 2 of the M42? Just thinking of somewhere everyone knows? What does everyone think? I know we've got a little while yet, but doesnt stop me getting excited :ecstatic:

I don't know of anyone that is stopping in the Ashford International Hotel. I think it's £85 for the night :blink: Where as a few of us are paying £26 for the night at the travel lodge :D

Check the price now as the last room I booked for someone the other week went up to £39 as they had less availability. Maybe Sheefa can let you know what he paid just the other day.

I suggest the Travelodge is the one to go for as you that's where the action is ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jo mentioned to me about booking a table for us all the other week but as usual I had done nothing about it :innocent: Good job you have Pete or we would have ended up eating crisps :D

1. Gatso & Soo

2. Henk

3. SimonB

4. Burna & Jo - Franky and Bennys

5. Bignum & James - Franky and Bennys

6. S7EVE

7. Pete & Vic - Franky and Bennys

8. TrickTT

9. Sheefa & Phil - Franky and Bennys

10. Dino (mkiii)

11. Wile E Coyote ??

12. Jonty