The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Guest SeanTurbo

Guest SeanTurbo

Hey all

Just thort i would say hello...

I am looking to buy a Uk Supra TT manual soon with a budget of around £10k to spend so i will be keeping an eye out on the classifieds and probabery asking a fair few questions!

I currently own a Toyota Starlet which i have had for two years or so which i have loved but i have decided its time for a change and a new project...

any advice you can give me on what i should be looking for for that money would be great.

Cheers

Sean

hi , i am just at the end of my search and you at the beginning, make sure you read the buying tips on this site and listen to the guys, they helped me a lot in my search,

dont cut any corners when looking and be carefull i found lots of pitfalls while looking so you will have to have your wits about you, saying that, ive enjoyed my search and met some decent people too, its all part the fun,

and you wont be short of help round here,these guys are proper enthusiasts.

hope you find what you are looking for.

Welcome :)

Just thought I'd point out that a UK TT manual is about as rare as they get.

Not wishing to burst your bubble but we get a lot of new members that say they're looking for one and soon realise this spec is either incredibly expensive or just cannot wait long enough for one to come up for sale (there are probably less than 100 left now)

The only real reason to go for one now is if insurnace is a serious concern (i.e age), other than that I'd go for a much cheaper, lower mileage import. The money you save on purchase price alone should pay for a couple fo years insurance. Plus you have a nicer performing car.