The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Come on then how much have you spent on her this month?

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

For me it's 4 new tyres, oil, gear box oil and filter change along with my new front bumper and momo steering wheel takes me to £850 :blink:

Wonder how much I'll spend next month :(

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mk47

terrible init mate! last month i have had a new wheel bearing, new aux belt, oil/filter, about £150 of cleaning products, body kit, wheels just over a month ago now, and the tracking/camber on the weekend.

forgot to add tein superstreets so another £500 there.

that brings it to over £2000!

Guest Nicholas
Nothing, it's only the 3rd day of the month.

lol after I posted I knew you'd post that!! last month then smart arse :)

Guest Nicholas
terrible init mate! last month i have had a new wheel bearing, new aux belt, oil/filter, about £150 of cleaning products, body kit, wheels just over a month ago now, and the tracking/camber on the weekend.

just over £1600 i think :blink:

sure is mate, I'll give you a buzz saturday when my fronts go on ;)

Guest Nicholas
Lets put it this way....I think Nic (import pimp) is off to the Bahamas thanks to me this year ;)

New exhaust perhaps? ;)

New exhaust perhaps? ;)

lol, nah I'm keeping the Amuse mate.

I've had some Defis and new Headlights from Nic

I'm booked in at Whifbitz on Thursday 10th for a new bonnet and many other bits (unfortunately not a single turbo yet :( )

then...

It's respray time (same colour)

I'm gonna be el'skinto!!

Guest Nicholas
lol, nah I'm keeping the Amuse mate.

I've had some Defis and new Headlights from Nic

I'm booked in at Whifbitz on Thursday 10th for a new bonnet and many other bits (unfortunately not a single turbo yet :( )

then...

It's respray time (same colour)

I'm gonna be el'skinto!!

Cool mate look forward to seeing it :):cool: think you may have a shock when you see mine next ;)

Last month spend £140, getting my squeaking brake pads checked out and a few other odds and sods. But nothing major soo far!!

This month is only 3days old and I'm already gonna beat last months spending, with new speaker, 1st DeCat & restrictor or Ring. LOL :(

re trim, defi guages, volk sf challenge 19", PHR stage 2+(GT67 DBB), PHR stage 2 fuel system, HKS DLI, RLTC with digital adjuster, loads of engine dress, loads of polishing, powder coating callipers new pads and disks am sure I have missed a few bits but you get the drift a big month well 2 weeks of last month and 2 weeks of this month if accuracy is that important.

Just remembered

AEM ECU, IAT/3.5 Bar Map with VVTi control - Mapping by Dan

AEM Wideband Gauge

Envy Modified Breather System

Think thats it!

re trim, defi guages, volk sf challenge 19", PHR stage 2+(GT67 DBB), PHR stage 2 fuel system, HKS DLI, RLTC with digital adjuster, loads of engine dress, loads of polishing, powder coating callipers new pads and disks am sure I have missed a few bits but you get the drift a big month well 2 weeks of last month and 2 weeks of this month if accuracy is that important.

Just remembered

AEM ECU, IAT/3.5 Bar Map with VVTi control - Mapping by Dan

AEM Wideband Gauge

Envy Modified Breather System

Think thats it!

And a clutch!!!! just realized how much my bank manager is gonna hate me...lol

I've spent nothing yet but I'm about to order some 20" rimz, airbag suspension (for that slammed look), a bodykit from MotorSave, some neons, flip-paint respray, shopping list stickers and a subscription to Max Power.

So, about £50 I reckon.