peter richards

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure michael , tom will sort that out

prices

if its a full valet required its £65

mini valets from £30 depending on what is required, and the condition of the interior .

lots of options really , plus ill be bringing all the goodies , so you save on a bit of p+p

Guest mk47

sounds good peter.. after overnight camping at jae the cars end up filthy so you could be working VERY hard if you do come in the van ;)

Guest jimjon
thats a good idea , then i can correct all the fxxx ups theyll make

:lol: i was only joking, although there is a carwash this weekend :lol: i cringe when i see it, they use the 5 sponge 1 bucket technique.

Pete I remember mentioning this to you at Thor. Bearing in mind we have about 70 cars + on the stand, you're going to have to limit numbers. Also you'll have no life at all over the weekend.

Why not bring the kit and hire it out to members and enjoy yourself mate. ;)

Pete I remember mentioning this to you at Thor. Bearing in mind we have about 70 cars + on the stand, you're going to have to limit numbers. Also you'll have no life at all over the weekend.

Why not bring the kit and hire it out to members and enjoy yourself mate. ;)

i know doug just got to see if its going to be werth working , im not to bothered as i dont drink lol, but ill make up for that with the food

Ok bit of info.

Peter is a Club member who is also a Hobbyist.

He will be valeting Members cars.

IMHO from the information already on this thread they will probably be the cars NOMINATED into show and shine by the members.

As Peter is not selling a service to anyone other than a member, which he pays a fee for. He is doing a MEMBERS ONLY deal, he is not touting his wares to non club members.

There has never been an issue with this before so I doubt it will happen this year. Lovatt, Colsoop, and others have always looked after members with Bling etc without a Traders fee @ JAE as it is a members thing.

I will be requesting threads from all hobbyists b4 JAE for any wares being sold and collected at JAE, to ensure there is no problems.

If any one has questions re this or any other subject please pm me and will resolve.

Thanks

Tom

PS. As there is sufficient interest, I would ask all prices to be by PM only and not in any threads.

FOR ANY HOBBYIST DOING THE SAME

Threads please will contain a booking list only.