The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome MPG!

ellis

Running the girl in at the moment - toppped up yersterday to go down to Interpro etc - zeroed the trip meter and set off . . . 380 miles later and the tank still wasn't dry (between a quarter and E on the gauge but didn't want to drag the crap out of the bottom of the tank!)!! OK, so no boost on second tubbie yet due to the running in but still doing 3 figure speeds for a portion of those miles!! Good amount of town, country and A/M road use as well - bloody impressive stuff!! Only used to manage 250 to a tank before the rebuild. And yes, I know once she's run in the right foot might get a bit heavier, but . . . . not bad eh?!!

Good on you Ellis!!

I got 320 miles to a full tank on my recent trip to south Wales. Considering it's up hill and down dale, some silly speeds on the motorway and a spell of 2 miles down a track in 1st and 2nd gear I though that was brill. Not even had mine serviced yet!!

H.

Cant beleive it myself - i had new plugs, oil & filter change, went back to stock airbox, new aux belt 2 months ago and do 550 miles each week on m42 and can get at a steady 60 this milage

rick

How big is the tank in an NA?

That's what I got on the trip to Middlesborough.

I was going to write this very same reply...! how strange.. :blink:

Possibly it's the gravitational pull of 'The Mighty Boro' which help push those MPG's up? :D

I was going to write this very same reply...! how strange.. :blink:

Possibly it's the gravitational pull of 'The Mighty Boro' which help push those MPG's up? :D

Boro fan then Sonic?:D Didn't get to see much of the town but everyone I met, pub and such were really friendly. Good 1st trip for the car too.:)

Since going single i have found my fuel way better than before for example the other week coming back from pod it actually worked out at 31mpg which considering i was averaging about 14-17mpg when i was BPU i think that is dam impressive :D May be another justification for the missis :D :innocent:

Boro fan then Sonic?:D Didn't get to see much of the town but everyone I met, pub and such were really friendly. Good 1st trip for the car too.:)

Yep, from Boro originally, but been down south for about 9 years now.. but still miss the place... sometimes :D